Have you ever heard of or tasted ‘Sourdough Pasta’? Exactly, and that is the ‘New Experience’. All of our pastas are made with the primordial power of our natural sourdough culture, which we have been using in our sourdough bread for the last 20 years. This new invention we named ‘Pasta Fermentata’.
With this ingenious ingredient, our pasta displays unique characteristics not associated with just regular pasta; improved digestibility, nutrient absorption, probiotic, superior flavour, and more. Scientific research papers substantiating our own findings for naturally fermented pasta are listed in our archive.
The complex flavour is achieved through organic acids created through our natural bacterial culture fermentation, and is unsurprisingly our trade secret.
The decisive distinctive touch was further refined using the finest traditional Italian pasta making equipment and technology available. It took several years and numerous new inventions to make this product a reality. Persistence, foresight, intimate knowledge, and an understanding of natural fermentation garnered over a span of 22 years has resulted in this exclusive pasta.
One notable characteristic is that our pasta cooks much faster than any other pasta we have tried on the planet. So be careful and frequently taste the pasta as you cook it.
Seven characteristic traits of our pasta
- Dairy Free: KSP does not contain any milk, cheese, or other such derived products
- Egg Free: KSP does not contain any eggs.
- Salt Free: KSP is salt free to accommodate our customers’ personal preferences or diets. Otherwise, we do recommend adding a dash of salt to the boiling water, prior to adding the pasta. Approximately a level teaspoon per 1 litre water and 100g of pasta.
- Vegan: There are no animal by-products whatsoever, making KSP vegan friendly.
- Digestive Health: Due to the natural sourdough bacterial culture, it is much easier to digest and make nutrients more readily available and absorbable.
- Probiotic: Our sourdough contains lactic acids, which are probiotic, and are the same pro-life bacteria that reside in your intestines.
- Naturally Fermented: The full spectrum of naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms are employed in our sourdough fermentation technique.